- Precise temperature adjustment from 18 up to 34 °C
- Simple and safe recalibration (±2 °C)
- Temperature control accuracy ± 0.5 °C
- Heat kept at a constant level
- Heating function is indicated by a control lamp
- Completely submersible (watertight)
- With automatic dry run shut-off (Thermo Safety Control)
- A glass jacket increases the heating surface and ensures optimum even heat emission
- Handy cable length ca. 170 cm
- Including double suction cup holder
- 9 sizes for aquariums from 20 up to 1000 litres
- Suitable for fresh and marine water
Precision, ease of use, quality and safety “Made in Germany”
The EHEIM aquarium heater is a further development of the legendary heating rod.
The temperature can be precisely set from 18 to 34 °C and if required recalibrated (±2°). The temperature control accuracy is ± 0.5 °C.
The heat is kept at a constant level. The heating function is indicated by a control lamp.
The rod is absolutely watertight, can be fully submersed, has an automatic dry run shut-off (Thermo Safety Control) and is suitable for fresh and salt marine water.
One of the most important innovations is the glass jacket:
- It increases the heating surface
- Condenses the heat, ensures optimum even heat emission
- Forms a heat shield (touching it doesn’t harm the livestock).
The jacket is made from special laboratory glass, which was developed for research purposes. Therefore it is free from pollutants that could be released into the water. It is resistant to chemical and biological substances. It doesn’t have any fissures and hair cracks through which conden-sation could penetrate. Even extreme fluctuations of temperature that can occur during a water change does not harm this glass.