Your fish has worms? We got the solution! eSHa gdex is outstanding at controlling the likes of flatworms / skin flukes (Gyrodactylus), gill flukes (Dactylogyrus) and tapeworms (Cestoda), but at the same time it is tolerated by a wide range of plants, shrimp and filter bacteria. Combine it with eSHa HEXAMITA and you’ve got an all-round disease control for wild-import cichlids like discus fish.
- Can be used in combination with eSHa 2000
- Can be used in combination with eSHa HEXAMITA
- Can be used preventively
- For use in tropical and coldwater aquariums
- For use with marine fish in quarantine tanks!
- Well tolerated by fish, plants and filters