- Complete nutrition: liquid rearing diet for fry of egg-laying aquarium fish. Ultra-fine homogenate of over 50 natural ingredients
- Nutritious, easy to digest and ideal growth thanks to brine shrimp components. Ideal feeding conditions for young fish which are too small for powder food
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement
- Fish would choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species immediately ate the JBL food during our freshwater research expeditions. 50 ultra-fine natural nutrients processed to liquid
- Package contents: NovoNobilFluid with Artemia, rearing diet for fry of egg-laying aquarium fish species
The composition of the ideal rearing feed for young fish is based on a variety of factors. The juvenile fish are growing and need important nutrients for their development. Essential vitamins and the biological trace element inositol are necessary to strengthen their immune system.
With young fish it is very important that the food size fits their mouth size. It is better to feed a food that is too small than one that is too large! The appropriate phosphate content of the food is essential for healthy bone formation. Too little phosphate and calcium will lead to bone deformities.
Once the young fish are big enough, a supplement of live Artemia (brine shrimps) is ideal. JBL has a complete programme for this = JBL Artemio.
A distinction is made between juveniles of egg-laying and viviparous species. The young fish of egg-laying species are much smaller after hatching and initially feed on infusoria (microorganisms) that they find in their environment. Many species then also accept liquid food (JBL NobilFluid Artemia). Shortly afterwards they will accept fine powdered food (JBL Novo Tom Artemia or the powdered food from the 1st tin of the JBL NOVO BABY set). As soon as they have grown a little again, you can switch to the 2nd tin of JBL Novo Baby. If the parents are brooders (as with cichlids), a long pipette or a piece of hose helps to bring the food dissolved in water directly to the young fish. In egg-laying or even mouth-breeding species the young fish are larger and immediately eat the food from the 2nd tin of JBL Novo Baby and live Artemia (JBL Artemio System)
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in these optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Be the first to review this product