- Automatic rescheduling after changes in dosing schedule or number of doses
- Dose Queue presents coordinated list of doses scheduled for all heads
- Dose Log keeps a record of supplement volumes per hour for up to 30 days
- Peace of Mind - Receive notifications and alerts of missed doses and more
- Volume monitor keeps tabs on when reservoirs need to be refilled
- Set a dosing head to “Food Head” and use it to dose liquid foods
The “Dynamic Dosing Queue” run by the controller combines the desired dosing plans for each head into one coordinated daily dosing schedule for the complete device. The queue is automatically updated after any settings changes, and reschedules any doses that are missed due to unscheduled events such as power outages.
With programming through the ReefBeat App, ReefDose offers multiple options for fully automated, easy-set dosing, or a simple schedule of individually planned doses.
In addition to the regular flow rate, you can select the “Whisper” mode for almost silent operation, or “Turbo” mode if you want to get the dosing done as quickly as possible.
The ReefDose is part of Red Sea’s ReefBeat smart ecosystem, seamlessly integrating with all other ReefBeat devices.