TUNZE® LED eco chic refugium 8831 for algae cultivation in marine refugiums or plant growth in freshwater aquariums combines both attributes "eco" and "chic" into a highly effective, perfectly-designed aquarium lighting at a reasonable price.
In saltwater, Chaetomorpha algae are an excellent economical and easy alternative to many chemicals or resins to eliminate nitrates and phosphates from the aquarium. Thus, it is absolutely sufficient to harvest a handful of algae from time to time to maintain the biological balance in the aquarium. For this purpose, TUNZE® has developed a special LED that effectively promotes algae and plant growth in any refugium, reactor or planted freshwater aquarium with its light spectrum.
- Spectrum especially suitable for refuge and basin for algae growth in seawater and plant growth in freshwater
- Can be used in the air and under water
- Includes Magnet Holder for a glass thickness up to 10 mm (3/8″)
- This lamp contains built-in LED bulbs which cannot be replaced
- This lamp is intended exclusively for growing algae and plants