- Quick elimination of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine water aquariums and in pond water: reusable foam for use in the filter
- Easy to use: cut the foam to the size you need (suitable for all filters). Layer as filter stage for pre- and long-term filtering
- Crystal-clear water: filters off floating algae and cloudiness. Offers a large surface for the settling of cleansing bacteria
- No release of harmful substances – water neutral fine foam with 30 ppi pore size
- Contents: 1 washable foam filter mat for aquariums (50x50x5 cm) for all types of filter
Easy to use
Cut foam about 1-2 mm larger than the cross section of your filter and put it into the filter as the last filter stage. Avoid gaps between the inner wall and filter. Fine-pored foam as pre- and long-term filter material.
The fine material filters even the smallest particles (1/1000 mm upwards) out of the water. This removes floating algae and very fine turbidity from the water almost immediately.
No release of pollutants into the water thanks to neutral foam. Open-pored through dedicated high-pressure treatment.
Quality of foam:
Foams used in aquaristics with live animals must always be subjected to a pollutant test, as most plastics release problematic plasticisers into the water. All the plastics used by JBL have passed this test and do NOT release any harmful substances into the water.
Cleaning of plastics:
For many months it is sufficient to rinse the dirty filter sponges under lukewarm running water and then inoculate them with filter bacteria (JBL FilterStart) before using them again. However, as mechanical cleaning NEVER leads to complete cleaning and dirt will remain in the filter sponge, we recommend you replace the filter sponges about every 6 months. If you place a freshly cleaned filter sponge in a glass of clean water overnight, you will be able to smell how much dirt is still present in the supposedly clean sponge the next morning!
Be the first to review this product