For determining the pH-value in saltwater aquaria
The pH value or “degree of acidity” indicates how acidic or basic (alkaline) water is. Pure water is neutral and has a pH value of 7. If the acidic components outweigh the alkaline components, the pH value falls (pH 7). Many organisms are extremely sensitive to significant fluctuations in the pH value.
The pH-reagent from Tropic Marin®, especially developed for freshwater, allows the determination of the pH-value with the help of a finely tuned colour scale, which shows a range of 7.4 – 9.4 pH-units.
• Measurement range for freshwater: pH 5.8 – 8.4
• Accuracy: 0,2 – 0,3
• For determining the pH-value in freshwater aquaria
• Quick and easy: just add 1 drop of reagent per measurement
• Sufficient for approximately 100 applications
• Reagent as refill pack separately available
• Allows the determination of the pH-value with the help of a finely tuned colour scale
How to use:
1. Shake the bottle vigorously before use.
2. First, rinse the glass cuvette with tap water. Then rinse the glass cuvette several times with aquarium water.
3. Fill the glass cuvette with 5 ml of aquarium water. Use the dosing syringe for this.
4. Add 1 drop of pH test reagent, close the glass cuvette with the stopper and shake the solution.
5. Place the glass cuvette on the white inner circles on the colour chart. Compare the colour of the contents of the glass cuvette with the colours on the colour chart by looking into the open cuvette from above.
6. Read the measured pH value using the corresponding colour field.
7. After measuring, wash the cuvette and syringe with tap water.
Be the first to review this product
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Aquatics Revolution will do our best to match any price request, simply click below