- Live food home-grown: high-quality Artemia eggs with maximal hatching rate for cultivating Artemia nauplii
- Easy to use: add eggs into the saltwater, Artemia nauplii will hatch after 24 hours (special salt sold separately)
- Hatching rate is guaranteed even after longer storage period due to our nitrogen filling process.
- To use: 1-3 dosage spoons Artemia eggs for 0.5 l saltwater. Aerate well
- Package contents: 20 g Artemia eggs in glass bottle (40 ml), incl. dosage spoon. Can be stored for 1 year unopened. Use within 4 months after opening
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes. Young, growing fish 3 – 4 times a day in the same way.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate.
Complements complete food and available separately: supplementary food and treats.
Be the first to review this product