Photocatalytically Enhanced Aquarium UV Steriliser
Having been used on a large scale in public aquaria, retailers and aquaculture
facilities for over two years, we are now bringing this exclusive technology
to the hobby.
• 1.3 times more effective than a standard UV steriliser, making it more energy efficient
• The photocatalytic reaction provides a safer alternative to ozone for even cleaner water
• Specially selected photocatalytic material protects and further improves the lifespan of the
high UV resistant plastic body
• UV shield to prevent direct viewing of the UV lamp
• Manufactured from impact resistant, translucent polycarbonate
• Opposing inlet and outlet for easy installation and connection to water supply
• Four stage hosetails for flexible hose from ½” to 1¼”, held in place with screw on collars for
easy removal when servicing and maintaining unit.