- Crystal-clear aquarium panes: very efficient glass pane cleaner to remove algae and dirt
- Convenient to use: clean inside the pane using the steel wool pad with its convenient handle, using circular movements
- Safe and ideal for children: chemically neutral, no blades, non-rust, also suitable for curved front panes
- Note: not suitable for plastic panes! It is important that NO sand reaches between pad and pane
- Package contents: 1 non-scratch aquarium glass pane cleaner
Maintenance and cleaning
Food and plant remains and metabolic products pollute the aquarium water. By cleaning the tank and accessories and by enacting regular partial water changes, your aquarium creatures will stay happy and you’ll get more out of your aquarium.
Clean within minutes:
JBL Blanki removes algae, lime and other deposits from the aquarium pane within minutes. The glass pane cleaner is non-scratch and easy to handle.
Avoiding scratches when cleaning panes:
A JBL glass pane cleaner causes NO scratches in the glass. But just ONE sand grain between cleaner and glass can cause scratches!
The use of JBL Blanki is highly suitable for children. The cleaner is chemically neutral, does not rust and has no blades.
Note: not suitable for plastic panes.
What’s worth bearing in mind when cleaning your panes?
The glass aquarium panes are, in contrast to the plastic (acrylic/plexiglass) panes, harder than steel. This means they cannot be scratched with blades or metal pads. However, the gravel and sand in the aquarium is harder and can cause scratches if it gets between the cleaner and the glass. So be careful when you’re getting close to the ground with the glass cleaner. The silicone seams of your aquarium are also at risk. Avoid damaging the silicone seams with pane cleaning blades. Use a care glove (JBL PROSCAPE CLEANING GLOVE) for cleaning these sensitive areas.
Be the first to review this product
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Aquatics Revolution will do our best to match any price request, simply click below